Friday, April 1, 2011

Friday Favorites

Check out what I have found for you this week!

Candy Sushi
Yeah, I don't do sushi.  Actually, I've never really tried it so I can't say I don't like it but it kind of weirds me out.  Sometimes I almost feel like I should, just so I can participate in convos with my "posh" friends about California this or that.  (Yeah, that California one is the only thing I know.) But how about THIS alternative from Sisters' Stuff?  I think I could handle it... Swedish Fish, Rise Krispie Treats & Fruit Roll-Ups.
Sprinkle Pancakes  
My family loves breakfast.  They could eat it for breakfast, lunch & dinner.  THIS alternative to the traditional pancake from The Sweetest Occasion could entice me to eat breakfast more often.


So I got this info from my girl Carrie.  Did you know that Chick-fil-A at Southpoint has a Drive-Thru valet service?  Yeah, I googled it and they offer it at some of the Florida locations too.  Trust, I will be checking on the Greensboro stores.  You go through the drive-thru and order your food.  By the time you park your car, unload the kiddos and get inside the staff has already set up your table with all of your food laid out and high chairs if needed.  Seriously?  I love me some chick-fil-a!  That's why I'll pay an extra dollar or two for my value meal for some real chicken and some real service!!  HOLLA!

And look what went out in the mail today... I am so excited!  Well about the party, not the actual turning one part.  Just a sneak peak.  I want them to arrive in the mail before I show it to the world!  There is still something about getting mail the old fashioned way that I just love!
AND, last but not least...
Deuce took 4 steps last night.  On multiple occasions.  Yes.  So serious.
Aja took 2.  On the same day.
Happy or Sad?
I can't decide.

We are off to visit my dad in VA this weekend!  I'm going to show Ed where I was born and where I used to live.  We're heading to Busch Gardens as long as the weather holds up.  Ed hasn't been since high school and I haven't been in about 5 years or so.  AND we have good friends from high school that now live right near my dad so we plan to meet up with them.

I'm outta here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...