Wednesday, April 20, 2011

T Minus 2 Days...

...hopefully I can write this without dropping a tear on the keyboard.  Only 2 more days until Deuce is 1.  Really?  I have a one year old?  One year ago, this was me:
...at my shower/cookout 37 weeks pregnant, fat, swollen and tired.  Little did I know, I was only 4 days away from labor & 5 days away from giving birth.  While I'm thankful I don't look like this anymore, I still look at my little guy and think back to those days when it was just me & him.
When I hadn't met him yet but I knew him already.  I knew his movements, when he was sleepy, when he was excited & when he wanted to kick and punch, just as I do today.  The bond between a mother and her baby is amazing and like no other.
And thanks to Zumba, my face & arms don't look so fat & swollen and 2 weeks post baby anymore either...holla!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...