Monday, March 14, 2011

Busy Weekend & Free Printable!

Man this weekend was fun filled and exhausting.  It's amazing how a 1 hour time shift can throw off a baby's schedule!  We enjoyed a nice dinner at Outback on Friday night.  We hadn't been there in forever!  So we looked up the menu and decided what we could eat while staying within our remaining weight watchers points for the day.  The wait was only about 30 minutes and Deuce had a blast playing with the puzzle thing.  They always remind me of the doctor's office...
Saturday morning I got up EARLY to meet my mom for a quick shopping trip while the boys went to the Y to work out/play ball.  Yes, I skipped the opportunity to work out for shopping with my mom.  Shame on me.  We had plans to be in Graham at Annie & Ashwon's by 1 for the basketball game so mom & I had to be back home by 12.  We made a few quick stops and picked up some great deals.  Then we headed down the road.  After a nail biting game and a great meal (I'll have a full post complete with pictures later) we started our journey back to Greensboro.  Deuce only had 1 quick nap so he was exhausted.  Sunday we got up to get to church and made it back home to watch the ACC Championship game.  Not much to say about that game other than crappy playing and a few bad calls.  All of this come-from-behind playing the Heels did this weekend sure can wear a fan out...
After the game we went outside to enjoy another beautiful Sunday!  Ed & I went for a walk through the neighborhood with the baby in the stroller while TJ played with all of the kids in the neighborhood.  He didn't come in until the street lights flickered on.  Remember those days?  Oh, to be a kid again.  Deuce loves riding in his stroller.  He is very observant and now that he is big enough he loves to sit up and look at everything we pass.  He enjoys waving at everyone too.  We grilled Turkey Burgers last night and they were AH-MAZING!  TJ is so picky so we didn't tell him it was turkey.  He also claims to not like cheddar cheese.  Well that's all we had at the house so we just made his burger and threw cheddar on top of that bad boy without telling him.  Gave him some ketchup and watched him throw down!  He devoured that thing!  Then kept saying how good it was.  Boy was he surprised when we told him that it was ground turkey with cheddar cheese.  You know what he said, "Well I guess I like cheddar cheese on turkey and that's it."  Yea, suuuuuure!

So I mentioned last week that I have been planning out all of our meals and posting it on the fridge every Sunday.  This way I know what I will be cooking for dinner, what needs to be thawed, if we are eating out, etc.  I also make any notations on the calendar with any events happening that week (meetings, hair appts, you know the weekly stuff it takes to run a family) so that if Ed forgets that I told him 3 weeks ago I have a hair appointment at 5:30 in Chapel Hill, he will know to handle dinner on his own and not wait until I get home at 10pm to find out what I'm cooking.  I'm not saying this has ever happened before...

So I have made my calendar available to you if you want to have it for yourself!  Download it HERE.  Click on "File" in the upper left hand corner and you can save or print it.

Here are some pictures of Deuce & Aja during the Clemson game on Saturday.  They are quickly becoming best friends.  I have plenty more and I will post them soon!

1 comment:

  1. I love Google docs...I also use the Google calendar feature A LOT. It's a great resource to load things to. That way if you are ever away, all you need is your phone, and you've got it all, calendar and documents. Like Emergency phone numbers, your calendar, etc. I color code my calendar too, and have one just for food. It can be set up to send me reminders via txt or email. Oh well, anyways, Sending hellos to all!
    Thanks again ~ Beth F

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...