Wednesday, January 4, 2012

So... I'm 30.

It actually happened. I turned 30. Almost a month ago.

And while I struggled with actually saying the word "thirty" my birthday was a memorable one. Laura and Annie teamed up with my honey to throw me a surprise birthday party with some of my best friends. It was amazing. We had dinner at Graffiti's Bistro & Martini Bar and the room was all decorated with balloons, a huge banner, table decorations and a pair of "30" glasses for me to wear. I was so excited to see some of my closest friends there.
After dinner we went out to The Mix, a bar/club in Greensboro. Let me tell you the last time I went to the club... actually, I can't tell you because I don't remember! I was so excited to go dancing. If you know me then you know my life has always revolved around me dancing in some sort of fashion so to me there is nothing more fun than a night at the club. With that being said, I am 30 now so I can't do that but once in a while or you may find me asleep on the bar by 10:30. But this night we stayed out until 2am!!! We didn't take too many pictures inside but I did manage to get a video of Daniel, Laura and G doing the wobble. I know it's pretty hard to see but you can at least hear how much fun we had!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...