Friday, February 4, 2011

4 Nights in a Row!

Eyelashes = LOVE.
Night number 4 was a success!  We slept all night long without a peep!  Yea! 
Hopefully this keeps up.
TJ turned 9 on January 19th.  That weekend we allowed him to have 3 of his friends over for a sleepover.  Wow....  Not sure when we will do that again.  4 boys up at 3am wrestling in the living room and jumping off of furniture was not my idea of fun but they had a good time.  We took them out to eat and to do some Cosmic Bowling before going back to the house where they slept sprawled all over the living room in sleeping bags.  Luckily my mom agreed to keep Deuce.  I took a 3 hour nap after the boys left and before I went to get Deuce.  That was some of the best sleep!
I have mentioned how Deuce is pulling up on everything, right?  I am amazed at how fast he's learning to get around.  He rolled over at 5 months old and it wasn't for another 3 months that he started crawling.  Now he cruises around any piece of furniture he can find.  I was cooking dinner last night and he was in the living room.  I turned on the blender and it scared him.  I almost didn't want to turn it off because he was crawling to me sooo fast and then pulling at my legs for me to pick him up (kind of like he's doing to Ed above).  I know that's mean but I was laughing.  Once I picked him up and he saw what it was he was fine and it didn't bother him after that.  We are going swimming at the Y tonight.  I will try and get some pictures.  He LOVES the pool!  Happy Friday!



1 comment:

  1. Congrats! Way to go - sleep is so important for survival of busy moms!

    Nice new template for the blog too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...