Friday, August 19, 2011

Sleep Baby, Sleep.

I love me some sleep.  Just ask my husband.  I can go to bed at 9:30pm and still be laying around at 9:30 the next morning.  If you wake me while I am sleeping, it's not pretty.  Honey usually gets in the bed after I do and he has learned not to wake me, on purpose or even accidentally.  I make awful faces and mean noises.  Even though I have become a much lighter sleeper since having Deuce, I still love to get my sleep.  There is something about sleep that brings the calm, the resting, the snuggling and in my case, the dreams.  {I dream a lot!}  It seems as though someone else in our family was born with the sleep gene...and because of that, I am able to snap lots and lots of pictures of the calm, the resting and the peaceful... enjoy it now little man, because once you get older, you'll never sleep this good again.
{again, trying to get out of his carseat...}
{the only time I can cut his nails is when he is asleep.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...