Tuesday, November 16, 2010

30 weeks

Deuce is 30 weeks old!  According to fitpregnancy.com he should start using his hands separately to pick things up with his thumb and index finger which means he will soon be trying to feed himself.  He should start waving bye-bye, clapping his hands and pointing at things soon!  We have been working on this so I am excited to see them happen!


He is also saying, "Hey Da Da."  I'm not convinced that he knows what he's saying (although Ed swears he does) because he says it even when Ed is not around but I love to hear him talk.  I know there will be a day when I tell him to be quiet but for now, I'm enjoying the noise!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I can't wait to see Deuce clap and wave bye bye although I hate leaving him! Can't wait to see him soon!!!!!- Auntie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...