Thursday, March 22, 2012

March Madness!

Sorry I have been MIA for almost 2 whole weeks. We have had no shortage of busy days around here. Work is in.sane. I have picked up some extra hours and fortunately for me, I am being allowed to complete those hours from home. This makes for some late nights since I can't seem to get any work done with a toddler near my computer. If mommy is working, so is Deuce. So I have been up until the wee hours of the morning working. The work day is just slammed packed and we have been in training rooms for the past several weeks, away from our desks and piled around conference tables. I have had no time for much else.
With the 1st and 2nd rounds of the NCAA tournament being in Greensboro, I took Deuce over to the coliseum last Thursday to watch the Tarheels practice before their first game on Friday. He had a great time. I have been fortunate enough to see the Heels play in the NCAA tournament the past several years {twice in the Elite 8} and I want Deuce to have that experience also. We didn't go to the games but Ed & TJ went to the game on Sunday.
The practice was about 45 minutes, which was perfect for Deuce. I think he was ready to go by the time it was up. He really just wanted to walk up and down the stairs but after I got yelled at by some old man "guarding" the stairs because I was letting him walk to our seat on his own {he was holding the railing, mind you} I decided that wasn't going to work. These ladies in front of us were just so amused by Deuce and how excited he was every time he heard the fight song. One of them asked could she record Deuce on her iphone fist pumping to the fight song and saying "TAR...HEELS" during the practice so she could show her husband. Her mother was amazed at how early he had developed his love for the Heels. That's because we are Tarheels born and Tarheels bred and when we die, we'll be Tarheels dead. See for yourself!
Go Heels!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...